CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

- Living Life -

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best as you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

.: ZiNg ZaNg ZoOm 9.25 :.

Jackson, Sandy, Brooke, Carissa, Traeson, Talon, Tatum and I went to the circus when it was in town! Thanks to Brooke for getting the tickets! Talon was amazed and was in absolute awe! As for miss Tatum...not so much! As a matter of fact it was quite the opposite, as I knew it would be! She was more interested in the people around us then what was being performed down below. And when she had enough of the people she would fuss and squirm in my lap. It was somewhat of a nightmare, this little girl always has to be on the move. She will not sit still for anything! Seeing Talon enjoy it made it worth it tho. All in all we had fun!


Displayed above is a terrible picture of me! I was a bit frustrated at this point with my cute little wiggle worm!




Talon was so funny with the popcorn! I would look over and see this cute little kid in his seat with this huge thing of popcorn in his lap enjoying the show. It was cute!



It amazes me how they are able to train animals that are ginormous....






....and ferocious!



At first I didnt know what grandpa was holding over Talons head, but then I realized it was the confetti they had after the show! Talon loved it! He would try and grab one as they were falling from the ceiling! I think he called his moneys! On the way to the car he would ask me where are my moneys mom? Ha ha! Cute little kid!













No comments:

Post a Comment