CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

- Living Life -

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best as you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

.:.:: My LiTtLe PrInCeSs 9.27 ::.:.

It seems like just yesterday I was up with Tatum from 2am to 6am just hanging out like the first two months of her life. Then one day she just decided to stay awake during the day and sleep at night like the rest of the world. Which, by the way was the greatest thing ever! Staying up the wee hours of the morning til sunrise absolutely killed me! Now eight months later she is few months shy of being a year! O, how time flies! They grow up way too fast! It amazes me how much shes changed the last few months both psychically and mentally. Its hard to believe that this little person has so much personality. She is sweet, determined, strong willed, knows what she wants (already), interested in everything, smart, happy go lucky, loving, and just a joy to be around! Watching the two (Talon & Tatum) of them just interacting with each other is seriously a joy! I could do it for hours!

Being 10 months old she has already accomplished so many firsts, more then Talon at this age anyway. She is already walking and now learning how to run. Its weird to think Talon at this age was not even crawling! He didn't start until a week before his first bday and then he started walking months after that! Talon really wasn't interested on being mobile, but Tatum sure was! She had places to go, people to see! Shes always on the move!

I love how I have one of each gender! I get to experience everything with them! Talon is all boy and loves anything to do with balls, more so when he was about a year, but he enjoys trains, cars, and sports! And Tatum she is definitely all girl! I love dressing her up in cute clothes and accessories!


Jake for Christmas last year got me a really nice camera. I've always was interested in getting into photography, but never really thought I had the personality for it or the time....lame excuse I know! But every now and then I catch myself feeling a little like Ansel Adams and whip out my camera and just start clicking away! So pictured below was me attempting to get a few shots of Tatum enjoying the outdoors.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Did you get the skirt tutu thing at Costco? I saw some there and thought they would be way cute for my little niece!

    ReplyDelete