CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

- Living Life -

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best as you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

.:: HaPpY HaLlOwEeN ::.

October came and gone like a flash! I cant already believe it is November already! Before we know it the new year will be here! Its all coming up fast! I am though proud to say that I am finally caught up with my blog! Wahoo! It has taken me forever to get caught up! Hopefully now I will stay up to date!

For the month of October there was so much I wanted to accomplish, but unfortunately wasn't able to do quite a few off my to do list! This year I didn't even carve pumpkins with my kids or take them to a pumpkin patch. Thank goodness for their grandpa who did both with them! So badly wish I was there with them but again I'm glad they were able to experience both! Another thing I would have liked to have done for Halloween was go to the dinosaur park. It would have been perfect...Talon loves dinosaurs and the fact that they had fun Halloween activities and decor made it so much better! Bummed we didnt go! For sure next year!



For Halloween I unfortunately had to work ( 12hr shift) but during my break Jake and I took the kids to Toys R Us! And we participated in one of their costume parades! It was quite fun! If you couldn't tell by the pics Talon was Peter Pan and Tatum was Tinkerbell, ( a very cute Peter Pan and Tink I might add!)! The kids got to spend time with Geoffrey the giraffe, trick or treat, and play with toys! While we were there we got time to look at fun Christmas ideas!!! ( cant wait for Christmas!!)

I went back to work and later that evening Jake took the kids to the Waldrams. There they played with other kids and went trick or treating. When i got off I met them there and went to Jakes old neighborhood and visited with the trick or treat usuals! And of course had to get yummy pretzels! Each year a lady from Jakes old neighborhood makes pretzels for the trick or treaters and let me tell you they are something! Talon loved it!! We then proceeded by heading home and Talon and mom went trick or treating! Just the two of us! Love having one on one time with each of my kids!! Talon was seriously a hoot! We would knock on the door, and when it'd open the people would just bring the bowl of candy down to his level. He'd point to one and say "I want that one" and grab it! He wouldn't even say trick or treat, I had to remind a few times to say it!! After getting his treat he would turn around and drop his candy in his bag and say "Next house!" Oh it was hilarious and so cute!


3 comments:

  1. Belle, your kids are adorable! Their costumes are just so stinkin cute! It looks like you are such a fun Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle! I miss you! And I'm glad you finally invited me to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blythe- I try to be so thank you!! It means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete