CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

- Living Life -

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best as you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

.:: UtAh StaTe FaiR 09.14 ::.

Since we were not able to go the fair the night before I decided to take the kids! It was overcast so it was great in the beginning, but towards the end it started to rain! Besides the typical farm animals they had bears and sharks, which was neat to see! Talon enjoyed the bears!


For some reason Talon was afraid of the sheep. Could you tell?




Talon loves pony rides!! These people were also at the Salt Lake County Fair!!







Fyi dont buy toys from the fair we bought one and it didnt even work!!! I dont know who was more upset, Talon not being able to use his remote control car or me wasting ten dollars!





Eww! Nasty! He kissed his tongue!!!





















Pictured above is Talon on the helicopter ride. Minutes after the ride began, it started pouring again! Talon was screaming, crying, and yelling! He was getting soaked! And so was I. Not knowing what to do I just stood there while Tatum was covered up in the double stroller. The man controlling the ride just sat there under his umbrella, didnt even bother turning the ride off! As I stood there chilled I reassured Talon that everything was okay! Thinkin it would make him stop. It didnt! He only screamed louder! I felt bad for the kid next to Talon! He had to deal with the rain and a screaming, crying child. It continued to pour so I decided to get out and under some shelter. And yes I left Talon on the ride since it was still going! I was only fifteen feet away. I waited til the ride was finally over to rescue my screaming child! We then proceeded to get indoors and wait until the rain slowed down to get to the car! By this time I was already drenched and chilled to the bone!


























No comments:

Post a Comment