CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

- Living Life -

Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best as you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

Monday, August 3, 2009

.::RECENT HAPPENINGS::.

There has been SO much going on around our little abode lately... spare time is hard to find these days! But its official I am now a BLOGGER! To be honest I've had this blog for over 2 months and I am now finally getttin it goin....pretty pathetic, I know! But here is a quick run down of some fun things that have been goin' on around here. For the past few months Jake and I have been in the market for a home! We've looked everywhere from West Jordan to Herriman and in between to Saratoga Springs and Cedar Hills and not to mention Stansbury and Grantsville! The process of searching for a house with a great location and a floorplan that fits our needs, falling in love with it, makin' an offer , and waiting for a response is exhausting to say the least! At first i was filled with joy and excitement but now i cant wait to be done with it and finally be in our home!! Guess we just haven't found the right one yet!!!

As far as the kids go they are doing great! Talon is 2 and definitly acts like it! Oh the terrible 2s! How i can go without them!! Baby Tatum is now 8 months old and really isnt a baby at all anymore! She is more mobile then ever! She just loves to move whether its on the floor or in your lap. She's constantly moving! She should be walking in the next little while! That'll be another adventure! My family is good and healthy......we're just livin' life.....So life is good!

- HightLightS for the month of JuNe-

I got braces, not so much of a highlight but a big deal! I've always looked younger (its the asian in me, i guess) then i normally am like 16 18 but with the help of braces i now look even younger! Definitly not a good thing! Ill appreciate it more when im forty! But hopefully my teeth move fast! Forty more weeks to go! Cross your fingers!

I now have my own business! I have decided to be a Scentsy Consultant! I've always wanted to host a party but i figured why not reap all the benefits and sign up? So i joined with many thousand others! I normally am not the one to do things of this sort but I figured it'll be a good experience. Although Its out of my comfort zone I've enjoyed it more then I thought I would! Whats so great is that the products sell themselves! And not to mention its HOME FRAGRANCE! Who doesnt love or need that! If interested there is a link to the right! For the month of August EVERYTHING is 10% off excluding a few items, its all on the website!!! .....so please do stick your nose in my business!!!

Fathers Day! Best of both worlds...cupcakes and golf! YUM! Jake loves to golf! If I'd let him he'd golf 2-3 times a week during the summer like he did last!




T-ville Dayzz




---CoOkIe CuTTeRs----
this is talons 2nd time there and he loves it!

before



after







































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment